Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ed Mn conference was like Twitter

I just reread what I had posted about the Education Minnesota conference and realize that what I found valuable in this year's conference was the same value I get from Twitter. Twitter connects me with other teachers who share my ideals and my frustrations. The frustrations are what Tomaz Lasic writes about in his latest Human blog post. Dean Groom, another of my Twitter partners and who I've linked to on my blog previously, commented on Tomaz's post, as did I. We are part of a very large conference of educators that span the globe. The sharing and connecting will salve the frustrations, eventually. If this can happen for teachers, just think what could happen for students if they all got connected; Whoa there, Cowboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment